Getting Patients Back Into the Practice
One of the many ways COVID impacted healthcare is a reluctance of patients to get the care they need. They are postponing elective care, avoiding routine check-ups and doing all they can to stay out of a medical office. That not only impacts their health but your financial bottom line.
As the industry evolves through the pandemic, it’s time to focus on proactive efforts to boost engagement and get back to the business of healthcare. But, how can you do that in a way that doesn’t tax your staff or wallet?
Work smarter, not harder is a mantra for many organizations but it’s certainly true for patient outreach. What if there was a way to eliminate the phone calls, voice mails and paper backlog so you had more time to get patients informed and onto your schedule?
Effective patient outreach and scheduling are critical to getting patients back into care. Transform the way your practice keeps the schedules full by engaging with patients in a new way. Patient Outreach from AlertMD helps practices increase patient volume by as much as 100 percent while reducing operational expenses by up to 33 percent.
This is accomplished by:
- Proactive Outreach - Patients receive customized messages at the practice’s preferred time and frequency to schedule appointments.
- Call to Schedule - Patients contact the practice to schedule instead of your practice making outbound calls and playing phone tag.
- Self-schedule Option - Patients visit the practice webpage to select an appointment time and provide necessary scheduling information.
- Detailed Dashboard - Practice views outreach and scheduling activity and status updates.
- Chat Bot - Provide 24/7 response to patient FAQs
Patient Outreach from AlertMD serves as a practice’s digital front door. Patients can get immediate answers to questions and put themselves right onto your schedule. The solution offers a 20-second self-service appointment where patients can set their appointment and even attach a picture of their insurance information to further streamline the process.
The right patient outreach solution reduces time spent on administrative tasks so that more time can be spent on the actual patient encounter. It gets patients in the door faster and makes sure you have all the pertinent information you need as quickly as possible. Cutting those costly administrative processes allows for a better patient experience.
If you’re ready to increase patient intake while improving patient satisfaction, we’re here to help.
To learn more about Patient Outreach solutions, visit http://info.alertmd.com/patient-outreach.